Μοντέλο σε κλίμακα. Αποτελείται από πλαστικά κομμάτια. Χρειάζεται συναρμολόγηση κ βάψιμο .Στην συσκευασία συμπεριλαμβάνονται κόλλα ,πινέλλο κ βασικά χρώματα.
Number of parts:168
Since its introduction in 1979, the Leopard 2 main battle tank, not infrequently called the best in the world has been modernized and adapted time and again. The most recent version, the Leopard 2A6M, has the longer on-board gun (L55) and improved mine protection. In addition to Germany, 15 other nations use the Leopard 2, including Canada in Afghanistan. The model offers a choice between the A6 and A6M (additional mine protection plate). The surface textures include all details, including the filigree anti-slip coating. As a special feature, the model has a two-piece chain, which is bent. This provides an even more authentic appearance.
- Optional A6 or A6M
- Finely detailed surface structures with non-slip coating
- Two-part track that bends; even more authentic
- Current smoke grenade dischargers (6 x 2)
- Rotating turret
- Elevating gun
- Turret hatches can be shown open
Authentic representation of the following versions:
- Leopard 2A6, PzBtl 104, Pfreimd, 2008
- Leopard 2A6M, PzBtl 203, Augustdorf, 2010
- Leopard 2A6, PzBtl 33, Neustadt a.R., 2007
- Leopard 2A6M, PzTrs/AusbZ Munster, 2007/2010
In addition to basic colours, adhesives and brushes are also included