Μοντέλο σε κλίμακα. Αποτελείται από πλαστικά κομμάτια. Χρειάζεται συναρμολόγηση κ βάψιμο .Στην συσκευασία δεν συμπεριλαμβάνονται κόλλα ,πινέλλο κ βασικά χρώματα.
Number of parts:131
From the end of the 8th century, the Vikings, who originated from Scandinavia, regularly appeared in Britain and on the European mainland with their longships for raids. These ocean-going battleships, about 20 meters long, had a bow fore and aft so that they could enter or leave in either direction. Thanks to a shallow draft of just under 1.50 meters, the Vikings could also sail or row on rivers and thus raid areas deep in the interior of the country. The Vikings penetrated as far as Iceland, Greenland, and even North America with their 20-knot fast and maneuverable fighting ships, also known as dragons, as settlement finds prove.
- two-part hull with wood grain
- large deck parts with engraved details
- typical dragon head
- 64 separate, individual shields
- anchor and 32 oars
- textured sail
- mast, yard and yarn for authentic rigging
- two-piece base
- comprehensive decal for all shields and the sail
Scope of delivery:
- Plastic model kit (not assembled)
- Illustrated, multilingual building instructions